Thursday 23 July 2009

order, order

Bluntly, do you want a KSC shirt? Quite a lot of people do, and a number have already been reserved by email. I have 40 for sale, in a variety of sizes, ranging from women's small to women's large, and the same for men. The women's shirts are properly cut for women. I have had this verified by a woman.

I am going to get them printed and numbered. The numbers will run from 2-41. If you have a special number in mind, then first come, first served. And tell me your size as well, and that way it will be reserved for you. The cost will be, I am almost certain, <£30. This is cost price, of course. My labour and the labour of others were labours of love.

'But what does it look like?' I hear you cry. The answer is as below, except for obviously it will look even better than this, because you are both handsomer and more beautiful than I am, which is sad for me, but no one else seems to mind. And the crest will be in brown on the white, and will look as discussed in this post. And the number will be white on brown on the back.

2 comments:

Jenny Davidson said...

I want one! Women's medium, I think, unless they are running on the small side, in which case I will take a large. Do you have Paypal, and can I pay in dollars?

Robert Hudson said...

1. I have Paypal, and hadn't even thought of it as the way to manage this process, which it obviously is.
2. I will check whether they are normal mediums with my local American contact.
3. Have been meaning to say: you definitely should write a novel set in the world of international swimming.