Friday 17 July 2009

fish heaven and fashion

In one of the most interesting and important news stories of recent years, the KSC shirts have been delivered, and they look excellent. The delivery has been a week long saga which has confirmed me in my long-held view that if you need anything delivered anywhere in the world, the best people to do the job are not a delivery company.

Anyway, there will be a post later in the week detailing how you might get hold of one of these incredibly sought after items (it is incredible that they are sought after), which will be heading to the printers to be logo-d on Friday or similar.

I know the title of this post is fish heaven, but I am going to turn that bit of the post into another post entirely, and I will do it tomorrow morning when I am brushing my teeth prior to standing in the queue to get into Lord's for several hours. I will be standing in the queue for several hours. I will be at Lord's for many hours.

2 comments:

Jenny Davidson said...

I want a shirt!

I ate a heavenly mackerel last night...

Robert Hudson said...

Shirts will be available. Watch this space for availability. Shipping, like shirts, will be at cost price. The shirts really, really are good.